Thursday, February 22, 2018

Oldie But Goodie with CANDLES!

Happy Oldie But Goodie Thursday!

Today I'd like to share a birthday card I whipped up for a dear family friend!  
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Sunbonnet Cake 
Papers - Design printed from Erin Bradley Designs (Digi pack:  Cheery Day) & PTI paper stock along with card stock from Joann
Tools:  EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF:  Paper Smooches Sentiment, Dimensionals, Glossy Accents & Bling

Visit The Bug Blog and see the what other oldies our designers dusted off!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Min, this is adorable. Love the image. I'm sure that your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min