Thursday, February 15, 2018

Oldie But Goodie LOVE

So with yesterday being Valentine's Day, and the fact that I'm SO far behind posting projects, I thought I'd share another LOVE day project - 
Livy's Sweetest Day Card :)

This is a great little Oldie from Bugaboo Stamps and is perfect for those Love notes to those you love in your life.

I didn't use the sentiment that came with the image as it was a valentine sentiment, but included one of my own.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Happy Valentines to Ewe
Paper - PTI Cardstock
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, stickles, MS Ribbon & Doodling

Be sure to pop over to The Bug Blog and see what other oldies our designers dusted off to share with you today.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Happy Days!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min