Saturday, February 3, 2018

February Anything Goes

Happy February!  Boy, January sure flew by!  

Today over at The Bug Blog, we have an Anything Goes challenge for everyone to join!

Below if my Anything Goes challenge - this is the first time I've used Jodie's super cute Unicorn digis and I just LOVED this one!  May be seeing more of these in my future!  Absolutely will have to make one for Livy's little note box!  :)
Image - Bugaboo StampsCute Chibi Unicorn
Papers - Miscellaneous papers from my scrappy bin
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Dimensionals & BLING

Pop over to The Bug Blog and join the Anything Goes fun - who knows, you just may be one of our weekly winners.  Can't argue with winning free Bugaboo Stamps digis, right?

Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min